Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sugod Silang post event run

Since the event venue is just in our town and we arrived early, we got the chance to join the warm-up exercise and run briefing. There are only two division category which are the 1K and 5K. I joined the 5K, the route as I said on my pre-race blog on this event was simple as you can see but half of it going back to the finish line was the hardest. I must admit it really challenged me. The cold weather helped but strong winds are difficult to handle. Did not expect much from this small and simple event but I definitely enjoyed every part of it. I was surprised that missionary couple/runner Team Logan was there. Hubby and I went to meet them personally since they are one of those who touched our lives. Even Elite runners came to join the run. I got teary eyed when students from the SPED class did a special number, I'm so bless to see them perform. Will definitely look forward for the next run to happen next year. I even got a bonus for winning a cellphone that they are giving away! How lucky is that? :) @


Here are some of my snap shots from the said event:

1 comments:

Detroit Runner(Jeff) said...

No way, that's the best prize I've heard of at races. Congrats!

Post a Comment

Page Hits