Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sugar Rush: A run for the benefit of people with diabetes


At last a run close to my heart. If you will remember I started running because of my husband's condition. Now finally this is it, a run for the benefit of people with diabetes. I would like to personally invite all of you to join us for a run or walk for this specific cause. See this ad for more details.

I read about some negative comments for this run like "there's no enough water" nor "the singlet is not nice" and the race result which according to others took a lot of time to be released. But as I was saying its for a cause that counts not what we can benefit from it. It's what we can contribute for the said advocacy. If it's true that the organizers are not that efficient in providing such things for the runners we might as well bring our own water to hydrate and probably wear another singlet thats comfortable for us to wear. As for the time that most runners are up to, if it's true just bring your own watch. This run is really not the organizers "thing" unlike the other races you've already know so don't expect much from it.

To follow: after running for this event I will give my insights about the after run with lots of photos...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Page Hits